- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1-2 lb turkey breast (Chopped into quarter size cubes)
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, carrots, and broccoli)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the turkey breast and cook until well done
- Add the mixed vegetables, garlic, and ginger to the skillet and cook for another 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey (add honey to taste), then pour over the stir fry and stir to coat.
- Serve the stir fry over the cooked brown rice for a balanced and protein-packed meal.